• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 kumimonster

kumimonster

kinky kreme

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • Interests:history, military history, genocide, latex, fetish fashion, high heels (sans platforms), stockings, heavy rubber, hoods, inflatables, latex in water, shibari, suspensions, performing, travel, and a lot more
  • Orientation:Not Telling
  • Fetish:Brat

Posted 28 February 2008 - 03:28 AM

So when I'm in London, I stay with my friend Diz
I used to pay rent there, but i was only there for a couple of weeks out of the month anyway.
But i do travel back frequently.
I fell more at home there than I do when I am in the States.

On January 26, Diz traveled from London to Dubai where he was summarily pulled aside and searched. The police found a bottle of melatonin and pronounced it some sort of illegal drug. After being forced to sign papers in Arabic, he was held in the detention center for a period of time. He underwent a series of drugtests which all came up negative. the melatonin was proved to be just that.
To shorten the story, dirt bits were later found in his bad and tested. they claim this to be the drugs he was smuggling (tje size of a sugar crystal or something). He was then shipped off to Al Wathra prison in the middle of the UAE (closer to Abu Dhabi i believe).

for more info on this stuff, you can visit
http://www.freediz.com
the news stories from the BBC, daily Mirror, Der Spiegel, etc are linked there.

There is also a fund to help with his legal fees, but the money donated doesn't help with the house and household bills.
I dont want to lose the place I call home and I want to make sure that when Diz gets released, he will have a home to come back to.

I love my latex. As a fetishist i have never ever sold anything latex - I have given some pieces to people as gifts. The pieces hold too much sentimental value and history for me. But in the end, I can always design, create, or make new ones. The home is too important.

So I am selling my latex in order to help pay for these expenses and hopefully the barrister hired to represent him in Dubai will sort things out and he will be deported back to the UK.

This is my recent LJ posting on the matter
http://kumimonster.l...om/1408335.html

And this is a direct link to the list of all the latex I currently own
http://kumimonster.l...com/731735.html

----

email or message me if you have any questions!
-
kumi
www.kumimonster.com
BLOG
MOblog

#2 NEX

NEX

Sexpert

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Interests:Multimedia student, design, construction, destuction and mindnumbingly toe tingaling masterbation that courses the vains with loads of adrenaline and line's the arterie with endorphins.
  • Orientation:Straight
  • Fetish:Switch

Posted 29 February 2008 - 11:24 PM

I have heard this issue and have read many blogs and or plee's on it, i hope hes doing well, i might have to take some time to write him a email
but i fear your latex wouldnt fit me, i have the figure of a 16 year old female french fashion model, and the fact that i am a guy and am not into cross dressing.

good luck selling your latex kumi, sorry you have to part with it, but the good karma from this may just yeld you the largest latex collection in future after hes aquited.

#3 kumimonster

kumimonster

kinky kreme

• Moderators
  • 152 posts
  • Interests:history, military history, genocide, latex, fetish fashion, high heels (sans platforms), stockings, heavy rubber, hoods, inflatables, latex in water, shibari, suspensions, performing, travel, and a lot more
  • Fetish:Brat

Posted 28 June 2008 - 10:56 AM

no more selling.
i'm hoarding it all!
-
kumi
www.kumimonster.com
BLOG
MOblog

#4 farhan

farhan

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Fetish:Not Telling

Posted 13 January 2011 - 06:21 AM

Is it working so good ??? I'm somehow interested. Where do I need to contact ???

#5 Kimberley

Kimberley

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 08:03 PM

Is it working so good ??? I'm somehow interested. Where do I need to contact ???

I am also interested. :)

#6 Midori

Midori

Glamour Nerd

• Root Admin
  • 1,880 posts
  • Interests:There isn't enough space her to tell you! I love to travel, go to kink/leather events, shop, fetish clothing, art, museums, snow boarding, etc. What do you want to know? Just ask!<br />Oh and I write and teach hot sex for a living. check out my book &quot;Wild Side Sex: The Book of Kink&quot; and &quot;Seductive Art of Japanese Bondage&quot;

Posted 15 February 2011 - 09:13 AM

I am also interested. ;)

Her original post was a while ago. If you're really interested and serious about this I could find her and see if she still has items for sale

#7 NEX

NEX

Sexpert

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Interests:Multimedia student, design, construction, destuction and mindnumbingly toe tingaling masterbation that courses the vains with loads of adrenaline and line's the arterie with endorphins.
  • Orientation:Straight
  • Fetish:Switch

Posted 10 March 2011 - 06:11 PM

Her original post was a while ago. If you're really interested and serious about this I could find her and see if she still has items for sale

lol at find her, what she isnt tied up behind you hanging from the bolt in the ceiling.. hum who'ed of thought.
well when you see her can you remind her next time she comes to aus vic she still ow's me a hug, and due to tax, gst, collateral and interest blah blah blah it might need to end up turning into a xbox game or two.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users