cydde

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Orientation:Not Telling
  • Fetish:Not Telling

Posted 07 May 2008 - 08:00 AM

Has any one every put deep heat on their pussy? What was the result?

#2 Midori

Midori

Glamour Nerd

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Interests:There isn't enough space her to tell you! I love to travel, go to kink/leather events, shop, fetish clothing, art, museums, snow boarding, etc. What do you want to know? Just ask!<br />Oh and I write and teach hot sex for a living. check out my book &quot;Wild Side Sex: The Book of Kink&quot; and &quot;Seductive Art of Japanese Bondage&quot;

Posted 07 May 2008 - 08:21 AM

Has any one every put deep heat on their pussy? What was the result?

I do a lot of male and female genital play...
I use deep heat and other oil based muscle treatment goo on male genitals but not on female genitals.
The problem is that as it's oil based and meant to penetrate the skin efficiently, and with the vulva being a very effective mucus membrane - it's very difficult to remove it when the person's had enough.
It's also not a good thing to get into the vaginal opening and deeper.

Have you tried instead
shaved ginger root
wasabi powder
mint or cinnamon Listerine breath strips?

:)

Midori

#3 cydde

cydde

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 10:48 AM

Have you tried instead
shaved ginger root
wasabi powder
mint or cinnamon Listerine breath strips?

Wow, interesting ideas!
I have just been trying to think of something to contrast the feeling of ice, without going as far as wax play. Cinnamon breath strips sound like a great idea. Do you just lay them on, just as you would on your tongue?

#4 Midori

Midori

Glamour Nerd

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Interests:There isn't enough space her to tell you! I love to travel, go to kink/leather events, shop, fetish clothing, art, museums, snow boarding, etc. What do you want to know? Just ask!<br />Oh and I write and teach hot sex for a living. check out my book &quot;Wild Side Sex: The Book of Kink&quot; and &quot;Seductive Art of Japanese Bondage&quot;

Posted 11 May 2008 - 03:43 AM

Wow, interesting ideas!
I have just been trying to think of something to contrast the feeling of ice, without going as far as wax play. Cinnamon breath strips sound like a great idea. Do you just lay them on, just as you would on your tongue?

Why not wax play? They make low temp melting wax for exactly such things, kinky sex. Actually that wax will be less intense than the cinnamon breath strip. The latter is quite intense. (You can either lay it on or tongue it on. I'd vote for the latter personally.)

#5 pink_menace

pink_menace

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:I am a girl who's stuck in my dreams...I believe in too many principles in life<br />and that leads me with too many choices. These choices does makes me stumble<br />at times but more often these aids me to move on and live my life with <br />fruitful and fulfilled journey....
  • Orientation:Straight

Posted 16 September 2008 - 08:26 PM

Why not wax play? They make low temp melting wax for exactly such things, kinky sex. Actually that wax will be less intense than the cinnamon breath strip. The latter is quite intense. (You can either lay it on or tongue it on. I'd vote for the latter personally.)

wow..i haven't tried this....some great idea...tnx :)

#6 Blondesin

Blondesin

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:curious about all of it and new to this lifestyle. I am a MILF who is lonely, horny, and has a wild imagination. I love <br />looking at BDSM sites and imagining what it would feel like to try <br />this or do that. Im turned on by the thought of being restrained with bondage, etc

Posted 27 September 2008 - 02:18 AM

Wow, interesting ideas!

Hi
Im fresh meat around here and am new to bdsm but this is one thing that i have definetly done and had done to me except it was ice and halls cough drops orally. thinking about it makes me want to do it again.
Be gentle....not to gentle
Be rough.......be very rough

http://www.bdsmplaypen.com

#7 amandawoodward360

amandawoodward360

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 01:49 AM

I'm totally new into this , but must say very interesting as some of the techniques that i have been seeing in this forum are exceptional ! And this one is certainly one of them ... need to try it out pretty soon ! ;) hot licks too everyone here :)

#8 prieager

prieager

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 06:51 PM

I and also for the first time in my life in the purchase, and began to launch toy collection.

#9 junnecameron

junnecameron

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 02:48 AM

I really love that one!!Yummy!

#10 Javahead001

Javahead001

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Bondage, bdsm, general kink.
  • Fetish:Dom

Posted 16 November 2011 - 01:25 AM

Deep heat is the ONLY thing my sub has said "RED LIGHT" on. It's too strong for 99.9% of most play IMHO. Try peppermint oil, or ginger root, or clamp it or slap it, but DON'T use menthol on it.

My .02$
Javahead

#11 mcikeybrown

mcikeybrown

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:football, swimming, rock climbing

Posted 30 December 2011 - 10:32 PM

Wow! This forum full of lots of techniques that I never heard. I am more of the shy type if that's correct. Ice and more ice if you know what I mean...

Got to try out the new things mention here if I can overcome my shyness..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)