Most Effective?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Lurker_WolvERinE_*

Lurker_WolvERinE_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2006 - 06:06 PM

Hey ya'll,
Whats your favorite Sense to have Deprived? Which makes ya feel the most helpless??..Which brings out the Most in Every Other Sense, when deprived? Lets get some opinions in here! Best,
-WolvERinE

#2 CoyoteWhips

CoyoteWhips

Sexpert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts
  • Interests:Bondage, whips, cooking, trance music, tarot
  • Orientation:Straight
  • Fetish:Sub

Posted 19 February 2006 - 05:22 AM

i recently tried this a couple of days ago. i was immobilized with chains, blindfolded, gagged, and had earplugs inserted. i felt completely helpless to do, say, hear, or see anything. my sense of smell i think maybe was heightened. i could tell as soon as my Master started peeling the ginger to prepare it for my ass that i was in for a good time :)

"A Very Special Episode of Cooking with Emeril" :-D

For the most part, with a hood, I find myself following people with my ears. However, in suspension cuffs, in a whip and cane session, it's surprising how often the Domina behind you turns out to actually be in front of you.

I think one of my favorite properties of a whip isn't the crack, so much as the swishing noise.
"Live like you're gonna die, because you're gonna." William Shatner

#3 razberrykisses

razberrykisses

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Im into alot of things. just talk to me and youll find out, because ive never been good at these kinds of things.

Posted 13 March 2006 - 12:31 AM

i love to be blindfolded. i love not being able to see whats going on. like not to be able to see the whip comming down on me, its the best when its a suprise.

So take this razor, sign your name across my wrists
So everyone will know
Who left me like this

#4 embarrassed_sub

embarrassed_sub

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Squash, darts, airsoft, pubs and clubbing, movies, BDSM

Posted 01 April 2006 - 02:06 AM

Got to be blindfolded! I would love to be bound and gagged and blindfolded, helpless! I have only really done some self bondage. Any Ladies here like to give me a lesson in true sensory deprivation?
I am a lost soul in need of guidance. It's hard when there are things about yourself that you are not comfortable with!

Looking to meet people maybe?

#5 rapeme1985

rapeme1985

Sexpert

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • Interests:Learning more about tools of the trade and just wanting to see whats out there.

Posted 22 April 2006 - 10:55 PM

real important question, If I am choked long enough will I pass out first? or is it staight to the dying thing. God I feel blonde. I want to try chocking with my bf but I want to know more first

#6 faintangel

faintangel

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 08:01 AM

real important question, If I am choked long enough will I pass out first? or is it staight to the dying thing. God I feel blonde. I want to try chocking with my bf but I want to know more first

http://forum.stockro...hp?showtopic=32

and yes, you should pass out first, but you should definitely set up a safe tap/word (if possible) so you never have to get to the pass out part. breath play is definitely fun (in my opinion) but it's really dangerous as well.
3M rocks

"words mean things" - b.morris

#7 kiisa

kiisa

Sexpert

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Orientation:Not Telling
  • Fetish:Not Telling

Posted 25 April 2006 - 11:21 AM

hoods and saran wrap....lots of layers....
of course the box in "Personal Services" was pretty hot!
"Pop music says, ‘You can do what you want with me.’
Rock ’n’ Roll says, ‘Here’s what I’m going to do to you.’ "
Joan Jett

#8 Mistress_extreme_latex

Mistress_extreme_latex

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:Just to name a few:<br /><br />RUbber, Rubber, Rubber, Latex, Gas masks, Bondage, Spanking, Whipping, Verbal humiliation, Physical humiliation, Genital torture, Body worship, Cross dressing, Tickling games, Sensory deprivation, Knife play, Needle play, Branding, Piercing, Hot wax, Human toilet, Enemas, Rape, Kidnapping, Infantilism, Shaving, Mummification, Biting, Slapping the face, Suspension, Hair pulling, Fisting, Foot fucking, Spitting, Chastity Devices

Posted 03 June 2006 - 03:11 AM

Several layers of rubber perhaps inflatable gag and to go for it all out a gasmask with rebreather bags!
This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper
T.S.Eliot

My Wishlist

#9 Ariel

Ariel

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 04:35 AM

Fun to play with part sensory deprivation and part sensory overload. For instance. Blindfold, headphones with music, bondage on body, one smell under the nose (think vapour rub or similar), a taste on the tongue (lemon or honey or vegemite) and a pinch to the nipple, a needle prodding under the foot. Repeated in a random order.Body goes into "what do I process now" mode and sub goes off somewhere. Fun!

#10 rapeme1985

rapeme1985

Sexpert

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • Interests:Learning more about tools of the trade and just wanting to see whats out there.

Posted 28 July 2006 - 03:36 AM

ok thank you for the tip, Im going to try it, If Im not back on in a few days well you know, just kidding

ok thank you for the tip, Im going to try it, If Im not back on in a few days well you know, just kidding

#11 cdbondage

cdbondage

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:submissive, crossdressing, bondage. would love to meet with a female<br />or good looking crossdresser to make me into their submissive c/dressing<br />slave! also very active and love nylon/spandex zentai full hooded cat<br />suits,great for good tight bondage,so tight,shiny,feels so good bound and<br />gagged in them!!!!! ty it u will like it,promise!!

Posted 02 February 2008 - 11:36 PM

hi all, new dude here

ever tried goood tight nylon/spanex zentai catsuit bondage for sesnsory issues? they
are great,tight,shiny,fully enclosed,feet,hands,head and with a good tight penis gag,ear plugs,awesome! they also make these items as a mummy bag,get all dressed in your
nylons,pnatyhose,what ever,put on on your regualr hooded spandex zentai cat suit,then
get inside the spandex zentai mummy bag. have it made with the full length zipper
on the inside so u can get and out if u are not tight up to tight like i usually do. with 2
layers of nylon spandex fully covering ur body, ur sight is very much decreased,
should try it,let me know what u think!!!!!!!!!!!!
crossdressing-nylon/spandex-bondage slave

#12 marcelloNYC

marcelloNYC

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Orientation:Bi

Posted 04 February 2008 - 06:55 PM

My deepest experience with my Mistress Andrea involved sensory deprivation. This scene took place about 8 years ago. We are since split up, but remain the best of friends!
We lived together for 2 years until she left for Europe, and me school.

I can not imagine not being able to taste(i love and I am great at cooking); hearing....music moves me more than anything else; vision... it is just scary to think about how blind people must feel. Another fear is giving up 100% control. I also had a fear of being alone, and afraid of moving away from my family.

One day in particular she asked me if I trusted her, and I said, "yes". We went to someones apartment that I was never at before. She blindfolded me, bound me to the bed, and put sound isolating ear plugs ins my ears. Before hand she told me after she was finished she was going to leave and come back whenever she felt. I think it was about 1 1/2 - 2hrs before she came back. In that time I had a panic attack, heart pounding, sweating, felt like I was going to die...panic attack.

When she returned, she removed the ear pieces. She asked me if I still trusted her, I said, "yes". She asked me if I was ok, I said. "yes". She then told me 2 other people were in the room, and she was going to leave me to them, because she was going out again. I heard their voices and her footsteps leaving and closing the door. The ear pieces were put back on, and a ball gag was placed in my mouth. For what seemed like eternity (approximately 3hrs) nothing happened except an occasional brush of my skin to let me know they were still there. Then, the mask and ear phones were removed. Till today I still dont know who was in the room. When she took off the restraints I curled up in a ball in her lap and cried. That next morning I decided I was going to consider moving to atlanta for school.

The experience was an unmasking of my fears and a true healing experience

A few weeks later:

My Mistress always wore Burberry Perfume. The day of that scene She wore a bought off the street musk perfume.....I didn't even notice. During those last 3 hours whenever either of the two became close to me I smelled that musk. Before the the sensory deprivation equipment was removed, she showed and put on burberry. A week later we were watching TV and she went to the bathroom and put the musk perfume on. As soon as she curled up next to me....I had flashbacks of that day. I said to her, "you were there the whole time", she replied "yes, I told you I would keep you safe and let nothing happen to you, and now you will never underestimate the power of scent"! I began using my sense of smell more, and have become a better chef because of it! She always and still has a pet peeve that people dont slow down enough to smell things.

To me it was a complete mind-fuck and an incredible experience, b/c it for some reason made me realize that no matter how far away i might be....the people I love will still be in my mind and close to me. The whole time I was blindfolded..I saw her in my mind. The images so clear, so precise, that it made me relax and not painc anymore.......it brought me comfort.

The sensory deprivation really changed my perception of everything i do. I hardly ever taste food anymore when cooking, the smell alone lets me know how it is coming. I am always smelling things now.

Ciao,
marcello

Edited by marcelloNYC, 06 February 2008 - 06:58 PM.

#13 annie

annie

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 12:37 PM

marcello, I really like that story.
annie

#14 marcelloNYC

marcelloNYC

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 06:52 AM

Thank you annie,

Sensory Deprivation was probably our favorite area to explore.

That one scene had profound effects on my life.

Ciao,
m.

#15 smoking-tranny

smoking-tranny

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Fetish:Switch

Posted 19 November 2010 - 01:41 AM

I like to be in my fetish gear... full make up... tons of lippy... arms secured behind and wrists connected under my crotch and up to a waist belt... elbows pulled together... straps around my elbows and chest.... heavy rubber gloves on... wearing stockings and crotch length high heeled leather boots... ankles spread... chain from the ceiling connected to my neck collar... I have already had my full zip up latex mask with two tiny holes for breathing through my nostrils... these have two rubber tubes attached.... the rope is pulled up tight so leaving me nice and taught... then I am left to suffer... I go into another world... my calves ache sooo much due to the high heels... I curse them... much later she returns and forces e to breath amyl nitrate that sends me to even another level... she also secures a plastic bag that has been filled with her smoke... she holds the end of the tubes to govern my breathing... also blows smoke into the tubes too... it just another world in there!!! I have to say, sorry, that at that stage all I fully desire is to have another trannies penis shoved into my mouth and take ‘her’ cum! That has not yet happened, sadly, but the rest is real... my GF has gone off this now and so I am looking for another tranny or fetish smoking female that likes to do these things... I am single but I am not interested in any proper males.

Anyone from London / Surrey / Sussex or surrounds interested??? Mmmmmm ... painted finger nails already crossed... if you would like to know more about Kim... see here... http://www.tvchix.co...user=Kim_Surrey

Kim xxxx

#16 Gering

Gering

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 12:11 AM

Got to be blindfolded! I would love to be bound and gagged and blindfolded, helpless! I have only really done some self bondage. Any Ladies here like to give me a lesson in true sensory deprivation?

The real self bondage? ? ?

#17 milkitlikeacow

milkitlikeacow

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 07:36 PM

I think for me being put into a position where my legs are spread somewhat, and bent over, where others, coming up underneath, and having complete access to one's hanging gentels to grasp, pull, jerk, fondle, and even suck for days on end, but never allowed to ejaculate is a kind of delicious torture.

#18 aventrice23

aventrice23

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:12 AM

What would make more sense would be sight deprivation. There's nothing more terrifying and thrilling if you're groping in the dark.

#19 KittyCat

KittyCat

Kink Curious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:41 PM

I have always wanted to have my hearing deprived either by music or ear plugs. When blindfolded i love not being able to see what he is doing to me or going to do to me but ive always known where he because my hearing is hightened.

#20 Styxxx

Styxxx

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Fetish:Dom

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:17 PM

Im a new one here to lifestyle and most bdsm im a dom and not a switch but god im loving the input and ideas thanx to all. You are all gettin me excited about tryin dome of ur ideas w/ my sub thnx again!

Edited by Styxxx, 13 March 2013 - 07:19 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users