• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Juliette

Juliette

Moderator Supreme

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Interests:Love, Lust, Spirituality, Music, Food, World Peace.
  • Orientation:Not Telling
  • Fetish:Not Telling

Posted 04 February 2010 - 11:43 AM

We are currently working on a massive redesign of our BDSM community resource site SandM.com!  Oooh! Ahhh! Excitement!

One of the many features of the new site will be the ability for users to submit their own content.  That means YOU!

As demonstrated in this section of our dear forum, there is a lot of talent out there. Please start stocking up on those submissions.... the new site is coming soon!

xoxo

Edited by Juliette, 04 February 2010 - 11:43 AM.

Sex is one of the nine reasons for reincarnation... the other eight are unimportant.
(Henry Miller)

#2 thesubway4life

thesubway4life

Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:Writing, Erotica, BDSM, Playing the Fiddle(Still a beginner, ie. I suck), Alternative Healing, Herbal Medicine, Music of all kinds, Shopping (I can out-shop the best of them), Reading..particularly southern fiction.
  • Orientation:Straight
  • Fetish:Sub

Posted 30 September 2011 - 05:39 AM

We are currently working on a massive redesign of our BDSM community resource site SandM.com! Oooh! Ahhh! Excitement!

One of the many features of the new site will be the ability for users to submit their own content. That means YOU!

As demonstrated in this section of our dear forum, there is a lot of talent out there. Please start stocking up on those submissions.... the new site is coming soon!

xoxo

Juliette,
Are you still seeking writers for SandM.com? Mike was trying to get me on there a couple of years ago and I just never got around to it.
I have some extra time on my hands and want to start writing again. :P

Thanks!

P.S. Read your piece "Pussy Licking" and have to say that you did a superb job giving advice. Slow is always best for me.
I friggin' loved this part: "Let your mind go, let yourself be in the momentů just flow, and go with it. There are times during oral sex that I forget I have a body, and I become a giant, glowing, infinite pussy, pulsing and wet, and the man buried in my juices is like some 8 armed Shiva, doing some mystical dance all over my nervous system. He is a God, and I am nothing but sex." :P ^_^
"I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me na´ve or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users