MsNodica

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Orientation:Bi
  • Fetish:Brat

Posted 15 July 2010 - 06:59 AM

We enjoy using the cock pump on my partner however when we start pumping and jusy really start feeling good it ends up sucking up one of his balls. do we stop this do we need a different pump?? we tried cock rings and Rubber bands but then the pump doesn't stay on his cock as well
Any ideas ??

Thanks
MsNodica

#2 Midori

Midori

Glamour Nerd

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Interests:There isn't enough space her to tell you! I love to travel, go to kink/leather events, shop, fetish clothing, art, museums, snow boarding, etc. What do you want to know? Just ask!<br />Oh and I write and teach hot sex for a living. check out my book &quot;Wild Side Sex: The Book of Kink&quot; and &quot;Seductive Art of Japanese Bondage&quot;
  • Orientation:Not Telling
  • Fetish:Not Telling

Posted 16 July 2010 - 06:01 AM

Have you tried it with both the balls already in the pump?

We enjoy using the cock pump on my partner however when we start pumping and jusy really start feeling good it ends up sucking up one of his balls. do we stop this do we need a different pump?? we tried cock rings and Rubber bands but then the pump doesn't stay on his cock as well
Any ideas ??

Thanks
MsNodica

#3 subway14

subway14

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:MFF threeways with my girlfriend, or joining couples, esp bi couples, for fun. Love sex in many different forms. Besides kissing another man, I am pretty much up for anything! so, Bring it on! :p
  • Orientation:Not Telling
  • Fetish:Switch

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:04 AM

If you have already tried cock rings, and that doesn't help... I don't know what kind of seal you have at the base of your pump, but mine has a "rubber"(more like plastic) sleeve that folds inside & outside of the base.  If I shave the area and add a little spit to the base of my pump I can hang weights just from the suction.. Hope this helps!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users