#1 Ariel

Ariel

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 05:13 AM

Leather-bound Women’ Press Release.

To be described as excessive is an understatement for Melbourne based pop-artist and gallery owner Dennis Ropar. Taking on a new stylistic and deviating from his usual use of 50’s pin-up girls, Ropar is now exploring erotic art. His pieces have become more lush, larger, theatrical and sexy; a definite prescription for the ‘Leather-bound Women’ opening on the 31st May at PopShop Gallery, 18 Corrs Lane, Melbourne, 3000.

Having previewed one of the series in the Erotica Art Show on the 26th April and having jumped into a pool with jelly wrestlers, he never fails to make a statement and encourage entertainment along with the art.

In accentuating his new concept and indulging in his excessive nature, the opening will be far from what is seen in other galleries. Talking full advantage of gallery ownership, a nude girl will be painted and a cage dancer will be placed on stage in the gallery. Having previously had needles placed into his back in the shape of a dollar sign and determined to do it again, Ropar reinforces the catch-cry of his new series, ‘Sometimes it’s not about the art…’

Taking a leaf out of his previous chapters, Ropar draws influence from his past antics. Having shown at the Melbourne strip club Bar 20 in 2001 and former S+M nights at Dream Nightclub in 2004, his tongue-in-cheek attitude has now transformed into satisfying his own pleasures.

For more details visit:
www.dennisropar.com
www.popshopgallery.com.au

#2 Midori

Midori

Glamour Nerd

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Interests:There isn't enough space her to tell you! I love to travel, go to kink/leather events, shop, fetish clothing, art, museums, snow boarding, etc. What do you want to know? Just ask!<br />Oh and I write and teach hot sex for a living. check out my book &quot;Wild Side Sex: The Book of Kink&quot; and &quot;Seductive Art of Japanese Bondage&quot;
  • Orientation:Not Telling
  • Fetish:Not Telling

Posted 15 May 2006 - 03:34 PM

Ariel!
Great to see you here!
huge hugs!

#3 kumimonster

kumimonster

kinky kreme

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • Interests:history, military history, genocide, latex, fetish fashion, high heels (sans platforms), stockings, heavy rubber, hoods, inflatables, latex in water, shibari, suspensions, performing, travel, and a lot more
  • Fetish:Brat

Posted 03 June 2006 - 01:51 PM

oi! u forgot the date in the subtitle!

grrrr
-
kumi
www.kumimonster.com
BLOG
MOblog

#4 billy higgins

billy higgins

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Blogging and travelling
  • Fetish:Not Telling

Posted 30 October 2010 - 12:07 AM

Its something new I heard about.
I will suggest about this group to my friends.
They will like this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users