Sexpert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts
  • Interests:Bondage, whips, cooking, trance music, tarot
  • Orientation:Straight
  • Fetish:Sub

Posted 06 February 2006 - 09:09 AM

If you had a guy strapped to the table and wanted for force an orgasm while, at the same time, balance your checkbook; what kind of device would you use? What kind of toy works best on guys without continuous operator attention?
"Live like you're gonna die, because you're gonna." William Shatner

#2 Goddess Biophilia

Goddess Biophilia

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Creating Art, Philosophy, Dancing, Museums, Reading/Research, Travel, Languages, Esoteric Arts & Teachings, Volunteerism, Clubbing, D/s & BDSM to name a few.

Posted 11 February 2006 - 10:33 PM

If you had a guy strapped to the table and wanted for force an orgasm while, at the same time, balance your checkbook; what kind of device would you use? What kind of toy works best on guys without continuous operator attention?

*clicking nails together with a raised right eyebrow*

your prayers have been answered...
OH, the control!
"Drunk with fire, towards Heaven advancing, Goddess, to thy shrine we come."
Friedrich von Schiller

"I can no more turn away from what I am and want, than I can to cease breathing."
G.R.R.

#3 LateNitePilgrim

LateNitePilgrim

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:Literature, writing, history, road trips of ridiculous lengths, music the possesses a soul, art, film, odd sports, studying the human condition.

Posted 15 February 2006 - 11:31 AM

That is a really good question, unfortunately I have no answer. My girlfriend and I were interested in the idea of remote sex toys, and while we found a number of nice female use toys, we came up short on toys for men. The only one we found was a hard plastic cock ring with a small bullet vibe mounted on the top. Which did not look pleasing in the least bit. I had my doubts as to it's ability to even arouse me.

#4 Fitz

Fitz

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Forensic Osteology, Human Origins, Underground Influences on Pop Culture
  • Orientation:Not Telling
  • Fetish:Not Telling

Posted 16 February 2006 - 07:12 AM

Probably the simplest thing would be to set up a Hitachi Magic Wand that is held in stratigically in place. Rope, bondage tape or good old fashioned plastic wrap should do the trick.

If you're looking for something more elaborate and requiring a fair amount of creative set up ahead of time this might suit your needs.

http://www.kenstwist...ion_machine.htm

#5 Juliette

Juliette

Moderator Supreme

• Root Admin
  • 307 posts
  • Interests:Love, Lust, Spirituality, Music, Food, World Peace.

Posted 16 February 2006 - 03:09 PM

Here's my suggestions:

1. Use an Anal Plug Harness to strap in a Clover vibrator. This will leave your sub squirming while his prostate is inescapably stimulated.

2. The magical world of Electricity! Electrical play is a great solution for "hands off" stimulation of a partner. Hook your sub up with an electrical anal plug and cock ring combo, set the power unit on pulse, and do your nails.

3. One word: Aneros. Heck, you don't even have to move it around. Just tie up your boy, insert the Aneros, and let it work its magic. From the description "a medically researched and designed device that works in harmony with your body’s own movements. Stimulates both the prostate and the perineum in a rhythmic motion that builds up to unprecedented male orgasms."

Easy, breezy, beautiful. ^_^
Sex is one of the nine reasons for reincarnation... the other eight are unimportant.
(Henry Miller)

#6 Midori

Midori

Glamour Nerd

• Root Admin
  • 1,880 posts
  • Interests:There isn't enough space her to tell you! I love to travel, go to kink/leather events, shop, fetish clothing, art, museums, snow boarding, etc. What do you want to know? Just ask!<br />Oh and I write and teach hot sex for a living. check out my book &quot;Wild Side Sex: The Book of Kink&quot; and &quot;Seductive Art of Japanese Bondage&quot;

Posted 24 February 2006 - 10:27 PM

ahhh the lazy top's an inventive top!
My faves... ErosTek units. This is pretty much top of the line in terms of erotic electrical equipment.
You'll need to find the right balance on the signals for your person but here are the attachments that'll be good to start with...
Electro Bands and use them like cock rings. One on the base of the cock, one closer to the head. Simultaneously use with
Electro FlexProbe planted firmly in the butt on the prostate. Depending on the butt preference of the boy, there are different types of electrical butt toys to tickle the prostate with... such as these electro butt plugs

As for the base unit, I'm a big fan of the ErosTek with the audio trigger... you can set the sensitivity to waht you like... perhaps just a whispter to set up the current? Or maybe just triggered by a loud bang or yell?
hee hee hee

#7 rabidchihauhau

rabidchihauhau

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 04:53 AM

wow,

how about setting up that audio trigger and a situation where the sub HAS to make noise.....

#8 allen

allen

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 09:14 PM

*clicking nails together with a raised right eyebrow*

:) <drools on self> :P

#9 timidboy

timidboy

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 01:50 PM

You could build a milking machine. Mine is almost complete - I bought a Surge single-cow milker (yes, really) and a small vacuum pump on eBay. I've probably only invested about $100 - $150 and it's nearly complete. The vacuum lines are split, one keeps steady suction to keep the cup on your penis and the other operates the pulsator which forces the cup to slide up and down.

If this sounds like your kind of thing, check out this group: http://adult.apps.wo...ngMenByMachines

#10 CoyoteWhips

CoyoteWhips

Sexpert

• Members
  • 360 posts
  • Interests:Bondage, whips, cooking, trance music, tarot

Posted 22 February 2007 - 04:10 PM

So far the most effective male masturbation device I've actually tried is made with a couple of plastic spoons. Tape a variable speed silver bullet into the bowl of each spoon, hold them back to back and tape the end of the handles. It makes a kind of clamp for the head of the penis. Adjusting the vibrators to slightly out of tune frequencies creates a very stimulating beat. In my experience, zero to spirt in less than a minute.

When that end comes, you want them right off. If you were bound and unable to remove it, the intense stimulation would be very uncomfortable.
"Live like you're gonna die, because you're gonna." William Shatner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users