reid

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Orientation:Straight
  • Fetish:Not Telling

Posted 28 February 2007 - 08:58 PM

my wife has hinted that she would like to come home sometime time and find me securely bound.  what are some positions/techniques which i could employ?  i want to do it in a way that will not allow escape but will also give her as much access as possible,

#2 CoyoteWhips

CoyoteWhips

Sexpert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts
  • Interests:Bondage, whips, cooking, trance music, tarot
  • Fetish:Sub

Posted 01 March 2007 - 05:18 AM

Man, you better hope she's not involved in a fender bender on the way home, or you're gonna need a mop!
"Live like you're gonna die, because you're gonna." William Shatner

#3 reid

reid

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 04:17 PM

i've considered that... i think i would leave a bond or two just loose enough to escape.  she could make sure everything was saisfactorily secure when she came home.

#4 CoyoteWhips

CoyoteWhips

Sexpert

• Members
  • 360 posts
  • Interests:Bondage, whips, cooking, trance music, tarot

Posted 03 March 2007 - 04:32 PM

Might be the next best thing to strap on the cuffs and a gag, strip down, tie on a blindfold and kneel in a convenient place when she gets home. All the attachment points are there, so she just has to lock you in place and you're relatively safe if there's a problem with a gag or the house catches fire or something.
"Live like you're gonna die, because you're gonna." William Shatner

#5 Bubee

Bubee

Sexpert

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • Interests:SnowBoarding, Electronica, Dancing, Spirituality, Meditation, Self searching, Snowboarding. BRATTYSUB!!!!!!!!!!! I love books on spiritual principals or theories. Learning new fetish interest. Ever searching. Oh, and the Female body.
  • Fetish:Brat

Posted 04 March 2007 - 12:02 AM

OK I was actually given an awesome self bondage suggestion once, and I cannot remember who it was that suggested it. Take handcuffs, I mean the real ones, Take the key and freeze it in a block of ice, Take the Ice encapsulated key with you to wherever you are going to cuff yourself as a safety precaution. This can be used for several things, self bondage being one of those. Or you can do it to someone else, they will have to melt down the ice or be patiently bound while it melts. :wub: You can almost time how long the bondage lasts by how much water you freeze the key in.
Show me the ropes......

#6 JT

JT

Not just the President, also a member...

• Root Admin
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Fetish:Dom

Posted 07 March 2007 - 06:20 PM

OK I was actually given an awesome self bondage suggestion once, and I cannot remember who it was that suggested it. Take handcuffs, I mean the real ones, Take the key and freeze it in a block of ice, Take the Ice encapsulated key with you to wherever you are going to cuff yourself as a safety precaution. This can be used for several things, self bondage being one of those. Or you can do it to someone else, they will have to melt down the ice or be patiently bound while it melts. :lol: You can almost time how long the bondage lasts by how much water you freeze the key in.

Mike, that might have been me that told you about that idea... It was actually first devised, to the best of my knowledge, by Bob Flanagan.

Bob, the legendary "Supermasochist," was a well-known character in the Los Angeles BDSM scene in the 1980s and 1990s. Bob was the primary subject of the documentary film, Sick, as well as a Nine Inch Nails video and assorted other articles, books, videos, performance art pieces, etc. He was also one of the longer surviving cystic fibrosis patients on record. His kinks were all intertwined with his lifelong experiences with intense medical treatment, and many who knew him believed that his passion for kink was one of the prime things that allowed him to live as long as he did. (CF is often fatal in the teens, 20s or early 30s; Bob made it to 43, which was considered an advanced age for a CF patient.)

Bob used to be quite creative in coming up with predicaments to put himself into. I once watched him chain himself to a weight bench after applying a "zipper" (a long cord connected to a series of clothespins) to his body. Via some ropes and pulleys, the zipper was attached to a bucket, which was slowly filled with water from a larger reservoir that was set up so that water slowly dripped into the bucket.

There was a long, tense period of about 10 minutes of suspenseful waiting for an audience of about 50 people as the bucket slowly got heavier, and the tension on the cord increased, leaving Bob straining and nervous about what would come next. The strain and nervousness was clearly real, but we all knew Bob liked such experiences.

Finally, pop, the first clothespin came off, and then another, and then ZIP!!!, all the rest came off at once. Bob screamed, and the audience applauded. It was sort of a perverted performance art piece, something the Addams Family would have approved of as excellent after-dinner entertainment.

I found the whole thing interesting, darkly humorous, and ironically endearing, as I think most of the audience did also. I wouldn't say it was actually erotic for me, but I imagine for some it probably was. This all happened at a local gathering of people with BDSM interests. I was a little concerned about the friend I brought with me; We were both in our very early 20s, and although she was an intelligent young adult, and curious about the whole BDSM thing, she had almost no experience with it, and she was actually a virgin at that time. I had explained to her before we went that these gatherings were mostly social, and that although there would be some sort of program, it was usually just a discussion of some kind. I hadn't been to one of these meetings in a while, and hadn't seen a schedule, and so I didn't know that particular evening was going to be a journey into the freaky private world of Bob Flanagan. Fortunately, Bob's articulate, eccentric, funny, and self-aware charisma made the whole thing more accessible, and my friend survived without too much trauma.

:wub:

JT

#7 tallhotsexy

tallhotsexy

Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 11:08 PM

I saw Sick in Denver in 1996 and it had a profound impact on me. He talked about breaking the door hinges off his parents' door frames as kid, b/c he was doing self-suspension. I took my friends to that film and while I was in love with the film, they had these horrible looks of disgust. I guess I should have known I was "different."
"Live the life you love, choose the god you trust, and don't take it all too seriously." Love and Rockets

#8 reid

reid

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 08:16 PM

here's how i ended up... naked of course!!!  i took a long length of rope and tied my ankles together and then wrapped the space in between several times making the tie very secure.  i trailed the rope up to right above my knees and did the same thing... actually a figure eight type thing and then wrapping the part in the center to tighten it up.  we have on of those three inch canvas belts that physical therapists use with patients and old people (around their waste to help stabilize them if necessary).  it has a clever buckle with teeth that bite into the canvas and keep it from coming loose.  i buckled it at a size that i thought would hold my elbows fairly tight behind my back.  i adjuted/tried it on until i had it to the point where, with my arms through it behind my back and the belt just above my elbows the closest i could get my wrists was about three inches from each other (in front).  then i handcuffed my hands together and waited (not entirely patiently) for the fun to begin.  when i was found all bounds were checked, the handcuffs were tightened several clicks, and the belt was cinched tighter.  none of which was necessary as i was already quite securely bound, but is part of the fun.  this was a good solution as it was not too uncomfortable (i was bound for several hours) but ther was no doubt as to my predicament.  i spent time face up and face down... not being bound to anything it was an easy task to move and turn me.  i was thoroughly abused over a period of time (my ass and chest are still discolored - she is evry skilled at administering spankings...relentlessly striking the same spot over and over again until it takes only the lightest swat on targeted area which becomes very sensitive) and both of us were very pleased with the evening.

i am thinking of the pole in our basement for the next time...

#9 Blondesin

Blondesin

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:curious about all of it and new to this lifestyle. I am a MILF who is lonely, horny, and has a wild imagination. I love <br />looking at BDSM sites and imagining what it would feel like to try <br />this or do that. Im turned on by the thought of being restrained with bondage, etc
  • Orientation:Not Telling

Posted 27 September 2008 - 10:48 PM

Man, you better hope she's not involved in a fender bender on the way home, or you're gonna need a mop!

I just read this. that is so funny. It reminds me of:

Gerald's Game by Stephen King
Publisher: Signet
Published: July 2001 (Paperback 445 pages)

:)
Be gentle....not to gentle
Be rough.......be very rough

http://www.bdsmplaypen.com

#10 Overbey

Overbey

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Orientation:Not Telling

Posted 12 August 2011 - 11:45 PM

How could it! Do not you want this? :)

#11 Eunice

Eunice

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Orientation:Swinger

Posted 22 August 2011 - 06:32 PM

Oh, these are for her to do Hello. To mutual understanding!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users